For the past eight years, I have been hosting at my house, an annual year end "Holiday Lunch" for my team as a way to say thank you for all of the hard work during the year. With such a busy year, I scheduled it for mid January on a Friday at noon, so everyone could kick off the weekend.
• Crab Cakes with Lemon Aoili, Avocado Jicama Citrus Salad
• Roasted Tomato Soup with Mini Croque Monsieur Sandwiches
• Palate Cleanser - Creamy Lemon Sorbet
• Seared Alaskan Salmon with Parmesan & English Pea Puree, Lemon Scented Chicken Broth with Shallots
• Meyer Lemon Tart accented with Raspberries, Blueberries and Blackberries
Laurie and TB assisting in the kitchen with the first course of crab cakes. Having assistants in the kitchen sure helps!